Caring for your Cupple
Cupple® has been designed with clean simple lines. Simple to use, simple to clean.
The diagram shows how Cupple twists together.
USING THE CUP
- Simply twist off the outer sleeve to reveal the cup and lid
- Twist off the double-wall insulated coffee cup from the bottle and fill with 12oz/340ml of your favourite hot drink
- Carefully push the silicon lid onto the top of the cup.
USING THE WATER BOTTLE
- Unscrew the lid from the water bottle, fill with 18oz/525ml of cool fresh water from your tap or fountain (NOTE: the water bottle is single-wall and not designed for hot liquids)
- Tighten the lid to ensure it is leak proof
- Twist the outer sleeve back onto the bottle when the cup is being used to provide stability.
AFTER YOUR DRINK
- Once you have finished your hot drink you can simply twist the empty cup and lid back onto the bottle and reseal inside the sleeve. This will prevent any little leaks inside your bag
CAUTION - PLEASE READ BEFORE USE
- The water bottle and outer sleeve are both single-wall stainless steel. Do NOT use for hot liquids as they will become hot to the touch.
- Do NOT put the components of Cupple in the dishwasher. Cupple is hand-wash only.
- Do NOT turn upside down or shake the Cupple cup when there is hot liquid inside
- Do NOT cover the openings in the silicon lid. They are designed to let steam escape, reducing the pressure inside the cup.
- Do NOT put any of the components of Cupple in the dishwasher as it will affect their performance. We recommend washing Cupple in hot soapy water. Ensure all the components are dry if storing fully assembled.
- For deep cleaning use 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda with water
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org