Here at Cupple we are striving for change towards a less wasteful society. Cupple is the next generation of reusables for all those individuals and companies looking to create a living and working environment free from single-use waste. Read on to see what we do for a better planet:
Materials and Packaging
- Materials are all food grade and compliant with UK & EU standards
- BPA non-toxic
- Our packaging is recycled or recyclable cardboard – no single-use plastic involved at any point in our supply chain
- Our Cupple carriers are made from recycled PET bottles
- Our totes are made with Fairtrade cotton
- All components of Cupple are available to buy separately, to ensure it has a long life
- Cupples don't belong in landfill! All the components of Cupple are fully recyclable
- Cupple is responsibly made:
All Cupple products are currently manufactured in China by trusted partners who ensure that factories who make all component parts of Cupple are fully audited through the amfori BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative) and SMETA (Sedex Members Ethical Trading Audit) membership programmes.
SEDEX is one of the world's leading ethical trade service providers who ensure employee and environmental standards are maintained.
- As a sustainable, purpose led business, we believe in giving back: we are a member of 1% for the Planet, (read more). We currently donate 1% of our gross sales revenue to the Woodland Trust and Marine Conservation Society.
- We use carbon neutral shipping (calculated with support from Sustainability and Business Services Ltd)
- The Cupple team calculate personal carbon emissions and offset them with contributions to The Woodland Trust
Things we can Improve
- We are currently looking into using recycled ocean plastic for our lids & lid straps
- We have just started the process to become a B Corp
(as of Jan 2023)